4.0.0 (July 1st 2020)
Module update to cover CyberArk 11.4 API features
- Breaking Changes
Set-PASSafeMember: Output Changed
- “Permission” property of returned object now contains a nested property=value pair for each permission instead of an array containing only the name of the assigned permissions.
- Existing scripts which rely on the legacy array value of the
Permissionsproperty when working with the
*-PASSafeMemberfunctions must either be updated to work with the new output or use an earlier compatible psPAS version.
- New Function
- Appeared in 11.3
- Set status of PTA events
- Updated Functions
- Adds support for updated saml auth updated in 11.4
- Adds newly documented parameters for 11.4 and updates request format for filtering events
- Corrects issue where an incorrectly formed json body was being sent with the request if using the parameters introduced in psPAS 3.3.88.
- Update ensures json body of request is always sent with the permission properties statically ordered.